Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kate Bush


simply stunning.
she is hands down my favorite female singer.
She has unbelievable talent,
and was way before her time when she debuted in the late 70's.
I would have a hard time saying which of her songs is the best,
this woman's work is one of my favorites songs of all time.
Her top 3 songs (according to me) follow....

this woman's work

running up that hill

Wuthering Heights
I remember the first time I heard Wuthering Heights I was in disbelief, the song is amazing. I think I listened to it 10 time in a row so I could learn all the lyrics.

watching her 1980's videos make me laugh....the 80's were a hilarious decade...

don't give up Kate with Peter Gabrielle

the red shoes

duet Kate with Tori


she gets more beautiful the older she gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment