Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's that time of year.......


Happy Holidays!
Love this song......
Nancy Wilson's - Christmas Waltz
I found our new Christmas Tree at Cliff's on Rte. 1...
I have always wanted a 1950's Aluminum Christmas Tree, and I guess everyone else does as well, because these suckers are priced between $75.00 - $300.00 on e-bay and in vintage shoppes!
I love Cliff's because when they have a sale, they have a sale. The tree was priced $40.00 which was a steal...but the booth had a 50% of sign! $20.00 Score! I have some vintage ornaments that I found at yard sales......It's simple, it glistens, I love it!!!! When the sunlight hits it, it is an amazing play of light....
My son Ivan is not so impressed..."Mamma -trees are green, and real".
hhmph....


I also pine for all things "vintage japan" Christmas.... spaggetti trim is a bonus!

I am totally loving my reindeers!

and my bottle brush trees. I made the two on the upper left.

Grouping like things together makes a nice impact - says Julie the Interior Designer.
Happy Christmas Decorating.................

No comments:

Post a Comment