Wednesday, June 30, 2010

some real good readin'

recently I have finished some really great books. I thought I would share them with you. I would consider them to be a very easy read and quite engrossing!




































This book was wonderful. It was so hard to put down!

















I am currently reading this non-fiction book... It is so very good!
I read another book by Ann Patchett; Bel Canto, it was a great read as well!


















I am so glad I have gotten back into reading. I sort of took the winter off; maybe it was because I was so into my new hobby crocheting? Or maybe it was an overload from constant researching and putting together class lessons, and presentations.  To me there is nothing as fine as a warm summer day on the beach reading a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment