Friday, July 25, 2008

turning 40

40 sounds so mature, I do not feel so grown up.
Sometimes I feel old when I first get up in the morning, and try to touch my toes.
I still want to shop in the funky clothes section in Macy's( I love Fossil, and Lucky brands), although my hips prevent this.
I do have an old pair of Frye boots that make me feel cool.
I have a new Town and Country cruiser bike.....I think it's an older person bike.
I like it, it's so easy to ride, it doesn't hurt my butt, and you don't have to hunch over the handles.


I went to see my friend Terri yesterday. (Terri is an attorney by education, but currently a stay at home mom with 4 boys under the age of 8).
She wanted to celebrate my birthday, and she never disappoints.
She is a true Diva, and truly understands, and enjoys the finer things!
(She should be a party planner, personal shopper, or a buyer or owner of a boutique).

She gave me a fabulous new Michael Kors handbag!


She made me lunch. We toasted to 40 years, and ate chocolate cake.



There were flowers, and a good book! What else could a girl want!
Thanks Terri!

No comments:

Post a Comment