Thursday, November 26, 2009

O' Natural Christmas

I must say I do enjoy decorating for the Christmas Holidays.
The past years I have had a plethora of schemes from...pinks to lavender....aqua...silver and white.
Everything but the traditional Christmas colors of red and green.
This year I will opt for the traditional colors, highlighting items from nature.....pine cones, berries, and boughs......and I must display all my vintage Christmas items. (I know some of you are rolling your eyes right about now). hee hee. I just read the holiday Martha Stewart magazine....worry not, it will wear off.  Here are a few of my favorite "nature" things.....
I really like the idea of living trees...however I did just read that if you bring them indoors, and then try to plant them outdoors only 10% will live....


okey  dokey... artichoke
these are so cute....but who could burn them? only a twisted soul could watch the poor animals melt.

food is scarce in the woods.















I will post my decor attempts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment