Thursday, March 11, 2010

the geek in me...

I have no idea what it is about PBS, and Masterpiece Theater, but I just LOVE it.  I know some find it slow and painful, but I watch it, ever second of it snuggled down in my bed......Here are some that I just love, and may add to my DVD library......most happen to be Jane Austen.....love her, and a Charlotte Bronte...so dramatic!







































































This is an A&E version...Colin Firth is just fantastic!


















I bought this yesterday....I needed a little spring happy.
The SAX Cross body bag.














I saw this in the Anthropologie catalog, and I am so going to copy it!

1 comment:

  1. I saved that same Anthropologie catalog! I loved the fiddleheads and flowers. I too want to try to recreate them!

    ReplyDelete