Thursday, August 19, 2010

trying to decide

on a couple of fabrics for fall skirts....
most fabrics are by designer Alexander Henry...whom I love!
all fabrics can be found at Sew Mama Sew.....

I like this one....but could be really hard to match up on the seams...
and would be very noticeable if I didn't.

















I love this one...it's almost a definite!

















hmm...the one below is so cool!

















This would be pretty for Autumn.

















I love this one...the gray and white....plus the bits of red and yellow!
it would go great with my mustard colored Frye boots!


































loving this one in cordroy

































the next two may be too spring like.


































the two below would be great for winter!


































decisions...decisions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment