Saturday, May 24, 2008

battle of the buldge with Wii Fit


Americans are always looking for easy ways to stay fit.
myself for one would like to just take a pill that magically insured that my BMI is exactly where it needs to be. I like to make things, I like to sew, make jewelry, read a good book, read blogs....all of this is done sitting on my ever growing buttocks.
My husband and I gave the Wii Fit to ourselves as our 6 year anniversary gift. In these 6 years I have put on more than 40 pounds......oh ya....hmm.
Blame it on my Bob's sweet tooth(ok, my sweet tooth).....having a child, long cold winters, happily nesting with my family, the LOVE of good food.....
regardless since I am on the doorstep of turning 40....I must do something to ensure my longevity.
So I got myself a trainer.....

he is actually really cute and very encouraging.
we did basic balance and yoga poses yesterday....then I had a great time hitting soccer balls with my head, ski jumping, skiing threw crazy flags......today I am going to try some Hula Hooping, and boxing! I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment