Thursday, May 29, 2008

if I could turn back time.......

if I could find a way......
what is it about Cher that makes me break out in song?
double click here
100,000 sailors can't be wrong....Cher is fabulous....and for all of you who snub your noses at shopping at the Salvation Army...you are all going to just die with envy......


jealous much?


ok, so it isn't much now, but my friend Charlotta lent me this book....




I am going to transform this fabulous
Cher...."the farewell tour" t-shirt into something spectacular....
what do you think....Cher's face on the left or right breast?
should I design it for my alter ego as a gypsie? tramp? or theif????? hmmm....

click here - gypsies, tramps, and theives

stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. which, of the numerous, farewell tours???? perhaps you will be able to create an entire "farewell" collection! FIERCE

    ReplyDelete