Thursday, May 29, 2008

sketch book / wii update

Taa Daaa....new craft project... Scrabble sketch book
I love scrabble tiles.....I have made necklaces and bracelets from them, and now books....I was think of doing a series...or custom orders with names.....
I could make ones that say.... draw, write, great ideas, dirty little secrets.......
there are endless possibilities...


check it out on my etsy shop.......

now for the wii update...
I really like it! granted every bone in my body ached for days.....my neck still hurts, but it is pretty fun.
I had a gathering for my friend Shelley's Birthday, and I brought out the wii.
I never laughed so hard in my life......
Tanya hula hooping....if only I had a camera. You are suppose to swing your hips in a nice even motion......It looked like Tanya was on a bad 60's drug trip at Woodstock...dancing to the Grateful Dead!


actually this video shows what we are working towards....and we are getting very close to this level! click below.
hula hooping

No comments:

Post a Comment