Sunday, January 23, 2011

a little of this...a little of that!

I made these this week.



















along with these...


















which were really easy to make (idea from here).
you need a few pom poms,  branches, and old bottles.
I made my pom poms using these....










I tried using a handmade cardboard loom...
but they came out a little to
un-pom pommy(is that a word).
I prefer wool yarn....it's fluffier.
A little hot glue keeps it in place on the branch.


















I think I may make a label for the bottle...
u & me
in honor of Valentines Day.

















I need to learn to sew really well.
I want to make some clothes...like these...
(the following photos are from Japanese craft and pattern books).



























Since it is going to be below zero at the beginning of this week,
I am going to stay in and make these.....















keep warm all my northeast friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment