Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sea Smoke

I must say that one of the more beautiful sights here on Higgins Beach is the sea smoke.
It is quite dramatic to see, and to feel, because sea smoke is visible when it is terribly cold outside.
This morning it was a balmy 2 degrees. Sea smoke is cause by the ocean water being considerably warmer than the air. Regardless of the frigidity, Ollie and I trotted down the shore to take these photos to share.












I also wanted to share some more fabulous Christmas gifts that I was quite lucky to receive.
They are from Kirsten, who has an equally strong love for Anthropologie, as I do.
Sometimes I feel bad for Kirsten, because I always say stuff like this to her...
"no pressure, but we get so excited when you presents come, because they are always so cool!"
She never disappoints, and I felt quite spoiled this year!
a whole lot of necklace....that I will wear with a t-shirt, jeans, and my Frye boots!

who knew a LEO butter dish could be so much fun !

oh my! this scarf is beyond fabulous in every way!  just perfect!















I did a bit more thrift-ing on Thursday and found these 2 pairs of shoes.
I super love these ECCO shoes $9.99

Dansko Mary Janes for $14.99 - YAY!























The best thing about gently used shoes are...
THAT THEY ARE ALREADY BROKEN IN!
Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment