Thursday, February 3, 2011

it's the year of the rabbit!

I bought this picture on ETSY a couple weeks ago,
not knowing that it was the year of the rabbit.
I bought it because he is such a charmer!


















There are many ways to embrace your inner rabbit.
I love this leather phone pouch


















for a mere $4.80 you can own this signed collage
I love the shadow cast.


















"I'm Late" pendant; this would be an appropriate for
a few of my chronically late friends!
















Go here to download year of the rabbit wallpaper.












So...here is another Trader Joe's love affair update...
The Black Bean and Cheese Taquitos were ok. I didn't really like them, they were a little too cardboard-y (I love adding Y's to words, to create new words!) for me.  Ivan like them!














The Cheese Enchilada were so Yummy! The entire family loved them!
I will definitely buy them again!














Here is a slight preview to a huge project on the horizon!!!!
Very exciting!!!!!! More to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment